Wednesday, April 04, 2007

It's April 4th

This is the email that I woke up to this morning:

Good morning! The snow that is currently falling may accumulate up to two inches this morning before tapering off after 9:00am. Please drive carefully as roadways will become slippery.

In the meantime, the Weather Service has posted a Winter Storm Warning from 6:00pm tonight until 10:00am Thursday morning. Expected accumulations are between 6 and 10 inches of heavy, wet snow. This combined with winds of up to 30 mph could cause power outages.

Public Works has called for a Parking Ban from 7:00pm tonight until 1:00pm on Thursday.

It is April 4th and I am d.o.n.e. with snow.

1 comment:

Wes said...

Ole man winter ain't giving up yet! I may actually get to wear that long sleeve shirt I bought before next winter. Woo hoo! (I think ;-)