Saturday, October 28, 2006

October WHAT??

Here's what I am working on:

1. Home organization: defining systems for laundry and other household chores, complete re-org of the bathroom closet, bedroom closet, children's dressers, planning on tackling the home away from home (aka the van).

2. Being with my kids. Fully engaged.

3. Staying on the healthy food choices wagon.

4. Getting back on the running wagon (I've run twice and am having a passionate love affair with my splashy new iPod). I got scared away by the rain this weekend.

5. Thinking about starting a local mom's group. Winter's not easy for me, especially in Maine. I need a plan.

6. Making some changes with the other blog, moving from careermomradio.com to GNMParents.

7. Scouting and recruiting new contributors for GNMParents. I have found so many talented bloggers. Want to meet some of them? Check out Crankmama, Mom Writes, Scribbit, Diary of a Playgroup Dropout, The Lazy Organizer, Mommy off the Record, Stu News and Photos, There are more. I'll introduce you on another day. (Oh, and if you know a great blog that touches on some issue relating in any way to parenthood, please send it to me... Oh, you're interested? Let's talk!)

8. Anxiously counting down the days to an overnight girls trip. We're not going far, but it's nice to have a day off to look forward to.

9. Halloween costume making: pirate zombie, Hercules, and a red kitty cat.

10. I am sure there is a tenth... what could it be?


Photo courtesy of Jimmy via flickr.

2 comments:

Wes said...

Never a dull moment :-) Glad you are trying to find time to run!

Mmem said...

Busy Mama! GL with carving out some time for your run!