Chris has a fun idea. I'm playing along. Here's what I would love:
- a great running MP3 file or Cd or whatever. What do you love running to?
- a couple of easy favorite recipes- anything from appetizers to desserts to beverages.
- a list of the top things you like to do with your kids. Do you have made up games? Describe them to me.
- a quote that you think I might like based on what you know about me.
- a book you've read that you think I might benefit from or just enjoy.
You know what I'd like from my family? Instead of random tchotchke? I'd like babysitting. My time with my husband is way too infrequent. I don't need anything. Babysitting is such a lovely gift. I'd also like them to take a kid overnight- just one at a time. This is a lovely gift for the kid. Something they will remember more clearly than a set of legos. It also lends itself to more one on one time for the 2 that are left behind. A bonus gift.
I love and I hate this time of year for so many reasons.