- I want to stay home and make chili.
- I want to read books to my kids in a cozy couch corner.
- I want to be lazy and snuggly.
- I wasn't preparing for the start of my second tri of the season.
- I wasn't shivering an the beach of the lake preparing to swim 1/2 mile.
- I wasn't regreting my decision one little bit.
I will soon post my chili recipe, because it is delicious and very healthy. I love soup, stew, and all sorts of chili. I love it more when it meshes well with my nutrition goals.
Here's what's weighing on my mind fitness-wise:
How will I get back on the running wagon? When? I tried the dreadmill and had a lousy experience. I can't run in the evening. It's gotta be early morning, doesn't it? Damn. I've been up a little late these days and I need my sleep. Ahh... commit, Megin, commit. Any motivation out there? Lets remember I am not in love with running...