Wednesday, January 21, 2009

36x365x141


I stood behind the backstop with you at bat. Playing on the boys soccer team gave me confidence and I watched openly.
You were only vaguely interested, and we held clammy hands on a group date.



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm struggling to stay on top of this. Part of it is lacking creativity. Part of it is lacking focus. Part of it is investing in an enormous personal reorganization. Part of it is thinking and planning the direction of GNMParents. Part of it is winter. Part of it is wondering who you are and why you're here. Part of it is another website I'm working on. Part of it is a fourth site I'm contemplating.

Part of it is none of the aforementioned components fitting perfectly.

I'm having fun with the budgeting thing, though. An update will be up on GNMP tomorrow morning.

No comments: