Thursday, January 22, 2009

Menu Planning

The Organizing Junkie does a Menu Plan Monday. I'm trying to see if I can get on that train because those women are mo*ti*va*ted. Not sure if I can make it work with my weird 14 day starting on Thursday thing. Perhaps I need to adjust my schedule, which usually starts on payday. Hmmmm....


I've done my 2 week meal plan and shopping. Here's the schedule:

Thursday: Taco soup (simmering as we speak)
Friday: Homemade Pizza
Saturday: Night out, pasta and veggies for the Punks
Sunday: Pulled Pork Sandwiches (new recipe)
Monday: Ham/Cheese/Veggie Frittata
Tuesday: Burritos
Wednesday: Taco Soup
Thursday: Homemade Pizza
Friday: Leftover night
Saturday: Turkey
Sunday: Veggie Frittata
Monday: Creamy Turkey and Egg noodles (new recipe... contains cream cheese :)
Tuesday: Quesadillas
Wednesday: Breakfast for dinner (fruit pancakes)

I'm pretty motivated by thwe amount of money I'm saving, so I am talking about it a lot.

Care to share a favorite dinner menu?

We now return to our regularly scheduled programming.

1 comment:

Carey said...

Sounds great! I can't think 14 days out - good job! And don't worry, I always start my menu plan on Tuesdays. Welcome to Menu Plan Monday!